1. Technical Information
· Community mask (social use)
· Certifiedby EQUILIBRIUM
· Approved for 40 wash cycles
· Outer layer: Antiviral and antibacterial finishing. The baseline materials used were tested with ISO 20743 and ISO 18184 methods being proven that 98.3% of the virus is neutralised in 1 minute, 99.2% in 2 minutes and 100% by the end of 10 minutes.
· Intermediate layer: Vieseline interlinings thermally bonded to the outside
· Interior layer with with intelligent thermoregulation and dynamic evaporation and cooling technology. Antibacterial treatment and odor control.
2. Description and Recommendations
· 90%polyester. 10% elasten.
· Sustainable, recycled, 100% cosmetic grade ingredients
· Effective antimicrobial protection
· Certified for 25 washes, effective up to 40 washes
· Nosefit for better breathability
· Reduces the accumulation of steam inside the mask
· Do not use for more than 4 or 5 hours without washing the mask.
· Do not bleach
· Swiss Tech Inside
· This technology uses EU BPR approvedingredients to protect Happo Mask's from bacteria/microbes/germs. Treated witha biocide: silver chloride.
· Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritant,hypoallergenic
· This innovative, patent-applied Swiss textiletechnology makes Happo Mask's resistant to microbes.
· Bio-preferred,72% bio-based, USDA bio-preferred label applied.