1. Technical Information
· Community mask (professional use)
· Certified by EQUILIBRIUM
· Approved for 25 wash cycles
· Outer layer: Antimicrobial and antibacterial treatment. This technology has been tested effectively against SARS-CoV-2 by an independent Institute ofVirology. * M.J. (2020) Report on viral stability and persistence of SARS-CoV-2on treated material. Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity, Australia
· Intermediate layer: TNT with a high level of protection
· Interior layer with intelligent thermoregulation and dynamic evaporation and cooling technology. Antibacterial treatment and odor control.
2. Description and Recommendations
· 100% polyester
· Sustainable, recycled, 100% cosmetic grade ingredients
· Effective antimicrobial protection
· Certifiedfor 25 washes, effective up to 40 washes
· Nosefit for better breathability
· Adjusting the length of the elastic band for greater comfort
· Reduces the accumulation of steam inside the mask
· Do not use for more than 4 or 5 hours without washing the mask.
· Do not bleach
· Swiss Tech Inside
· This technology uses EU BPR approved ingredients to protect Happo Mask's from bacteria/microbes/germs. Treated witha biocide: silver chloride.
· Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritant,hypoallergenic
· This innovative, patent-applied Swiss textiletechnology makes Happo Mask's resistant to microbes.
· Bio-preferred,72% bio-based, USDA bio-preferred label applied.